Sunday, September 6, 2015

Where's the lego?

I haven't spent a lot of time building with lego for quite awhile.  Last year I put forth a huge effort organizing my massive collection and even dedicated an entire room in my house as a building area, but while I got inspired to pick up some new technic sets, I never really got the urge to build anything new and original.

But having set up this blog I want to share some images of my older builds if for no other reason than to expand the blog's coverage to include the blocks that I've undoubtedly spent the most time building with.

So to that end here's a collection of images from my hard drive archives.  One thing that you might notice is that I don't have any lego buildings or castles.  For some reason those never really inspired me in lego, though I enjoy constructing them with other blocks.





No comments:

Post a Comment